3.26.2010

And we're back, thank goodness.

Today's etsy is all about fabric, mostly by Anna Maria Horner, and how different women have worked it over for creative and stylish uses.

This first one is obviously a clutch. Bad news: I can't find the link for it! If someone knows, do pass it on!

Then, some really cute baby bibs (everyone around is is pregnant, I swear, maybe even the men!) I like that the next three are playful but not too childish.


And of course, if I had my druthers, I would snatch this little phone & jack set!
Two laptop cases:

And a fun little pillow!

Happy Friday!

icj,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics