12.18.2009

a mandolin is not a man violin

I must say this because most people, upon hearing that Hawk plays the mandolin, think that this term is one of the many terms created by placing "man" as an adjective within a compound word (thanks, Miss Kostelny!)


I knew that living with a man for the first time (dads, of course, do not count) would offer its surprises. What I did not know is how good they would be. Well, most of them.


One such goodie is that this mandolin-playing man will serenade me constantly. While I cook, when I'm listening to other music, when I'm on the phone. No sarcasm here: I love it.


Here he is when I am cooking:



And here he is when I am reading:



Happy Friday!


icj
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics