1.27.2010

no green thumb, but one green room

Hawk calls it his "man room". I call it the future-nursery (should we be so lucky). We both consider it the office. Why we need an office, I don't know, but we're going to have one and we want one. And what else are we going to put in it at this time? Right. So it's an office.


Here are a few in-process pics:

Note: the room used to be purple. PURPLE. And we took these photos at night, so the green looks a wee bit like a Sour Apple Jolly Rancher. I swear it looks better in person. In light. And yes, HE chose the color. He loves this room the way I love the kitchen.


Here's Hawk "cutting," as Mom Hawk taught us:


A completed wall: Hawk "cut" and J rolled.


Hawk admiring his handywork. Where did the word, "handiwork" come from? And why must it be spelled with an "i" instead of a "y'?

No, I had NO idea that I matched the wall color. Ugh. I'm a jolly rancher...



More on dinner party prep tomorrow. Check out YoungHouseLove's comment below!


...(oh, that looks REALLY green...I swear! It's better in person. In daylight!)


icj,
~j

1 comment:

  1. It's official... I'm in love with your blog!

    The matching green shirt threw me over the edge. Absolutely smitten.

    ReplyDelete

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics