10.27.2011

free printable : November calendar


hey friends,

as a fun hobby, I enjoy messing around with adobe illustrator and photoshop. with the whole making it home series, I'm also rather desperate for more efficient and attractive organization. I made up this fun little calendar, printable on a portrait-oriented 8.5 x 11" standard sheet.



You can download it from the sidebar, or you can try to copy it directly.

Hope you enjoy it! Please comment if you download it so I know if I should continue this each month.

icj,
~j


2 comments:

  1. got it, love it, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can you add color to the inside of the pie?

    ReplyDelete

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics