11.10.2011

50 days of diy Christmas

Friends,

Today is the most wonderful day. With the time change, Ace and I woke at 6am to a hint of sunshine, and then, AND THEN...

snow.

Glorious, wonderful, first-of-the-year, glimmering in the sunshine snow. 

Yes, I am one of those birds that loves snow more than sand. I love playing in it, watching it fall, hearing it crunch under my boots, dressing to go out in it, cuddling up under a blanket with hot cocoa when I can't go out in it. Everything looks new and fresh under a morning snowfall. Snow days, hel-loh.

It barely even collected and after the first 10 minutes, it became a constant whisper of tiny flakes that in the sunshine look like a silver and white glitter fest.

Today is a wonderful day.

So I'm going to share with you one of my favorite online stops. 

The Paper Mama is offering 50 days of diy projects specifically designed for Christmas. Rarely do I see a collection of projects that inspire me to creativity. I like each and every one of these thus far, even if I can't afford the money or time to tackle them all.

Here are a few of my favorite:

I almost posted all 14 she's already accomplished. Ah, I just can't get enough.

If you take up any of these projects, let me know and shoot her a little note!

Happy, happy Thursday, friends.

icj,
~j


2 comments:

  1. Very cool choices. I love those cookies--they almost look too cool to eat--almost :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen as you described the snow I remembered exactly how much you love this season... and I'm so with you in that!!!

    ReplyDelete

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics