3.14.2013

have a lovely weekend : tutorial links

Hey all,

Crazy week. Hawk returns after a work week spent on the other side of the continent, we had a flu/weiredcoldthing go through our house that knocked me out, and I spent the day yesterday building shelves. Happily. And this weekend we celebrate lady Poppy's first birthday!

In honor of that occasion and all the things I'm learning (like baking a new cake with new frosting, tissue paper poms and garland, where to buy these items on a tight budget), I thought you might appreciate a couple links here and there for future use.

BEST TISSUE PAPER GARLAND TUTORIAL


EASIEST CROWN MOULDING TUTORIAL


CREATE YOUR OWN IKAT DESIGN USING ILLUSTRATOR



FASTEST TEEPEE DIY TUTORIAL


TURN A SHEET INTO A CURTAIN TUTORIAL


EASIEST WAY TO MAKE A SPRING DRESS TUTORIAL


Okay, I'm zonked. I wish you as much joy as we hope to have this weekend!


icj,
~j

p.s. habemus papem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics