11.16.2009

oh, what an {advent} tree this would be...

photo by abby at afeatherednest


I can't resist. Mama Shedd and I were talking Thurs. night about blogs and how one could spend hours lost on one alone, clicking from link to link and idea to idea. Well, one of those sorts of blogs is that of Abby Walker at A Feathered Nest. She's graciously agreed to guest post in December about holidays in the home, but before we get that gift, I have to highlight her work.


If I could, I would do this right now:
parts of which she created from seeing this:








pottery barn kids

She also offers great tutorials that include up-close-and-personal for the not-so-experienced:

Someday, I'll get to put these to use in my own home. For now I live vicariously through another's endeavors. But how great is that! Someone my age knowing what she's doing with needle, thread, and funkiness!

icj,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics