7.18.2010

8 days a week



I'm off. Away. On business, of sorts. I'll be on a mission trip with some kiddies in Texas for the next 8 days.


In the meantime, Hawk will be starting some and finishing other projects around the house. His goal is one thing a day, and I laud him for that ambition. But without me around, it just may work!


The house is in good shape, despite the water damage (thanks for the well wishes and condolences, ladies!), so we're just waiting to see if the company will cover damages. The paint is puckering and the window trim is just about shot on two windows---BUT, we have our house, and it really could be so much worse!


And when I return, I'm going to pull one of these:

I'll return in August. Until then, have a wonderful week!

icj,
~j

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. nothing worse than water damage. have a wonderful vacation. will anxiously await your return

    ReplyDelete

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics