11.11.2010

Christmas cards

Best time of the year, this whole pre-Advent, Advent, and Christmas season. Hawk and I are experimenting with our Christmas cards for this year since they'll really be birth announcements. I'm thinking of taking the photos of the baby's first few days and using one of these sets from Design House Digital to create a card for print.



I've also found inspiration at a few other sites like kidlark, etsy, and even a feathered nest.

And I'm not gonna lie. I woke up today feeling wretched and having evidence that it's not all in my mind. With all the getting-ahead-for-maternity-leave I need to do, this is not good timing, so I'm off to bed for another 45 min before the walk to work. But Ace is healthy, so it could be worse!

Happy Thursday!

icj,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics