11.18.2010

i wish

I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala


If you know the above, I applaud you. If you noticed that "Impala" just doesn't rhyme with "her," I applaud you with my feet.


So we have a few posts in the hopper:
Books to read when preparing for that whole labor & delivery thing
Nursery update
Pumpkin cookie recipe
Hawk's weekly letter
and something else I can't remember


But while I try to finish my job AND organize it in such a way that all my cover/substitutes can glide right in and take over if need be, I'm just not finishing those posts.


So I leave you with this. I wish I could take Hawk here:

He's never been out of North America, and I would love to take him here. I did a little research and found that the castle is known as Eileen Donan castle, and you can book it here.

And if you go to MFAMB's post for today, you may squirm, but you may also laugh. Just a thought.

etsy friday tomorrow!!!

icj,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics