1.11.2011

let's ketchup


I have 10 minutes. 10 luscious yet scant minutes to connect to the most faithful readers (a.k.a., you). Cormac is having a hard time sleeping tonight, which really just means that he grunts and twists in our arms and just won't close his eyes, but cries very little. Our first son is really a chillaxing little dude.

I ran around town yesterday snapping photos with my new iphone for our housewalking segments (you've been asking!). It's been so long that I felt a little like a spy or PI. Except that my phone isn't as in cog neato as you would presume a spy's photo-phone to be. But with 10 minutes, I can't download them fast enough!

I confess, I have all these ideas of what to post about. We owe you a how-we-made-the-bench post, a final look at the nursery, a real house tour (we've made some lovely changes in the dining room), among others. 

Off to my son! Enjoy a few snippets of link love...

My new dream home office.
The reason my blog photos are going to rock in 2011.
My 2011 birthday/anniversary/Christmas list begins here.
Love this pattern for a kid's room (even if I won't ever use crib bumpers).


icj,
~j

1 comment:

  1. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics