2.11.2011

etsy friday : a little love (almost on saturday...)

I have this whole plan for Valentine's Day. Hawk and I usually acknowledge it by going out to dinner either the night before or after (why hit the rush?). But nothing beyond that, really. It's a pleasant day, we just feel the romance should be a standard, not the holiday.


This year, I have a little plan. We'll see if I can pull it off. It'll mean a lot of time spent incognito--which is difficult as I'm either working, caring for a really great baby, or near my Valentine himself. But I am determined. And if it doesn't work, I know he'll love me for trying.


So in honor of the day, I'm succombing to peer pressure...Here's my version of Valentine's Day. When I was a child, I LOVED making valentines at school. It was the only time of year I thought pink looked great with red. Remember those paper doilies? Those, plus glitter, were the bomb...


Anyway, here's a little etsy love (late).











Happy happy weekend!
icj,
~j

1 comment:

  1. I hope you dish on the plan once it's been executed!

    ReplyDelete

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics