6.23.2011

pinterest

I bit. Big. This is the only social media thing I can't get enough of. I'm on facebook because it connects me to people I would otherwise not see. I'm on twitter because I'm told my generation should be, though I never actually tweet (heh heh). But Pinterest...now here's a social network for me.


The idea is simple, if you haven't already heard. You download the app so that on any page with photos, you can "pin" them to one of your boards. Great for keeping track of inspiration ideas!


I've recently limited myself to 8 boards, and I may cut that down to 7. Hope you enjoy!


http://pinterest.com/thishawksnest


icj,
~j

1 comment:

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics