9.21.2011

my friend Anna and her son

I have few friends in the blogging world. Few women I've ever reached out to or kept up with. Anna, of An Inch of Gray, is one. She never fails to comment here or to send me a note of encouragement. She readily offers advice when I've requested help. And I love to read her of her wit and life.

She buried Jack, her 12-year-old son, last week.

I didn't know him, so I can't speak more on it other than to say that now that I am a mother of a son, language truly comes to nothing.

But her dear friend, Glennon, wrote something I hope you will read. Glennon captures what I know of Anna and what I hope could be said of me someday. She is a mother as mother means.

With sincerest love and prayer, Anna,

icj,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics