11.23.2011

mincemeat doesn't have meat in it?

I had no idea. And I bet you guys didn't know either. If you did, props to you. You are very British.


One of my favorite blogs, Cherry Menlove, has the best stuff at Christmas time. Recipes, crafts, decorating---all very much in my preferred style. Most recently, she offers a Mincemeat recipe. I've always thought that sounded like a disgusting meat paste, but it has no meat in it! Who knew? Not this west-Atlantican.


I'm going to give it a try this holiday. I'm really excited to see what it smells like and of course, how it tastes.


Get the recipe here, and of course if you make it, do come back and tell us about it!


Enjoy your Thanksgiving hump day...


icj,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics