1.27.2012

those little changes I mentioned

If you happen to be reading over the weekend, which I suspect some of you may given that I use my weekends to catch up on all my Reader subscriptions, you'll notice that I'm tweaking things. Since I'm doing this all myself, I have to upload the changes in bulks. Hopefully, you'll like what you see. I'll highlight some of the good stuff (other than the obvious color changes and slight banner modification) in upcoming posts.

Thanks for hanging in there!

icj,
~j

2 comments:

  1. I love your site header! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, thank you! And what a site you have! I'm going to be a regular...

    ReplyDelete

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics