2.03.2012

pinterest friday : my latest favorites

Good morning, Friends!

I trust this post finds you doing well this Friday morn. I am slightly improved from yesterday; just in time, too, because little Ace woke twice in the night with a 102 temp. I don't know what I would have done if I wasn't married. Hawk cuddled him, sang to him, played with Bunny, and kissed him while I took his temp and prepared the Tylenol. Ace wouldn't have been nearly as at ease without Hawk's presence and attention.

So we're a little late in getting started this morning, but I couldn't miss putting some great Pinterest finds together. These are my favorite pins from the last 24 hours (I know, I'm obsessed).

What are you plans this weekend? Hawk is giving me Saturday "off" so I can sleep, rest, sleep, rest, and maybe even eat. Sigh. I am so excited for tomorrow.

Thanks for hanging out with us this week!

icj,
~j
Source: google.com via Jennifer on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest



Source: target.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

Source: fabric.com via Jennifer on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics