3.14.2012

10 Photography Traps to Avoid

Thanks for reading our birth story yesterday! And for the sweet emails, texts, and comments about it, and the warnings! I'm so grateful! There's something about these stories that really bring people together, wouldn't you say?

It's official. The little guy has a double ear infection. Yesterday was filled with 104 and 105 temps. Poor poor little boy.

So I'm keeping things simple this week. Praying I don't go into labor until Ace heals up and I finish packing, haha.

Today, let me highlight a great post from one of my favorite blogs, A Beautiful Mess. She just won the Best DIY Blog award at the Apartment Therapy Homies.
Photography : 10 Things to Avoid

I've learned many of them through the past two years with my new camera, but I'm definitely still guilty of #2, 3, and 8 (even though I know better about #8). What about you?

icj,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics