7.23.2012

take it from us :: ants in ma pants


We do have ants in our house. Yuck! Just one at a time, here and there. But it's weird. Like we're being spied on. So I sprayed Ortho Home Defense Max around the borders of a few rooms and all of the outside perimeter. I'm really nervous about it. Anyone else have experience with it? I'll let you know how it goes for us.

UPDATE:
It's been 2 days and we haven't seen any more flies or black (carpenter?) ants. We have seen these itty bitty red ants on only 2 boards in the dining room floor. But I keep dousing them with Murphy's Oil every time I clean that part of the DR floor -- which is 5-8 times a day!

icj,
~j

2 comments:

  1. We've had ant issues and have had good success with Terro Liquid Ant Bait:
    http://www.terro.com/faq-ants.php

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was hoping you'd comment! I'm going to try it if this doesn't show success in the first 2 days.

      Delete

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics