9.08.2012

dear anna

Source: karmaloop.com via Angie on Pinterest


Because of your love for your son, our children now receive a "life verse" on their first birthday. Our days move more slowly. I turn away from distractions to really see the shade of their skin that day, the way they attend to what is in front of them, the way they feel in my arms in the wee hours of the morning when I do not want to be awake. Knowing all the while that I will forget most of these things. But I will have experienced them. And should I lose them, they are not lost.

I'm sorry, and we love you.  The four of you are before us in every thought and action today.

We will always remember your Rare Bird and thank God that he is yours.

Sincerely,
Jen, Hawk, Ace, and Poppy




1 comment:

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics