12.01.2012

Christmas 25 Day Photo Challenge

Happy Saturday, December 1st!

Source: flickr.com via Ioanna on Pinterest

(I couldn't be happier as this is my favorite month.)

I stumbled upon this this morning which means you could totally jump on board too. I won't be posting to Flickr because, while I have an account, I've never browsed it enough to make my own uploads worthwhile. But I'm excited to document this Christmas with a simple 25-photo series.

What do you think? Are you in? If I'm really organized (I'm not), I'll post the photos to the blog.

Oh happy day!  December is here!!!


yours,
~jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics