2.14.2013

valentine surprise



I couldn't believe it. Hawk woke me this morning with breakfast in bed. The most perfect crisp bacon, thick and straight black coffee, chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, freshly cut pears, and hashbrowns. When the kids woke, he took them downstairs just to give me a little more time to myself.

Brilliant.

I'm even more excited to give him his present. I'll let you know all about it later this evening, and I hope to still post about my epic fail. For your viewing amusement:)

Happy, happy Valentine's Day!!!

icj,
~j

1 comment:

  1. that is an incredible and thoughtful, loving gift. Go Hawk!

    ReplyDelete

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics