12.05.2009

the best garten hamburgers

I made the best hamburgers last night. Good enough that I want to remove the "ham" part. There's no ham in beef. I found the recipe in Ina Garten's Back to Basics cookbook. A real gem.


Note: before viewing photos below, keep in mind that I am not a food photographer. I've come to gain a new respect for those men and women. They know how to make food non-shiny, less juicy when it shouldn't be juicy, etc.




I made juilienned potatoes in cheddar (ugh, I confess, a box) and fresh green leaf salad. I'm convinved I'll never use pre-made salad again---too rough, too many stalks, and too expensive.

We're off to a Christmas party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics