3.05.2010

etsy friday

About etsy fridays. I've been asked if we receive commission on those items we highlight. Thankfully, we do not right now. If I had my druthers, I'd be a full-time stay-at-home wife, mother, and blogger, even though I enjoy and am well-established in my career. Since I ain't go no kids to care for that are my own, now is not the time for that blessed life. So there is really no need for me to seek commission or finances from sponsors. I simply think etsy is a brilliant site celebrating, with rare exception, the almost-lost art of handmade items, innovation, repurposing, etc.

I rarely highlight a single vendor on etsy fridays. Really, we've only chosen to do so once before, for shabbychalks. Maybe it was the breakfast in bed this week, but I'm in the romantic mood and these selections from nelladesigns swell with their simplicity and sweetness.



I'd love to get one or three of these for our kitchen or dining room!

icj,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics