3.25.2011

etsy friday : surfs up

I have this vision of a beach-themed second story hallway. Why? I don't surf. True, I've grown up next to great beaches on Lake Michigan, which seems like the ocean when you're gazing out across the water (just ask J.Lo if you're unsure). Real sand. Real waves. And if you're stranded in the middle of it, you can still drink the water. Unlike those salty oceans. So there.

I'm still trying to figure out how to spend my birthday money. I know I'm going to get something from this shop, elgarboart, but I need to carefully consider exactly what I want to bring home that will also please Hawk. I'm currently thinking of the 9 4x4 deal. Here are my nine: Enjoy!












Happy Friday!

icj,
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics