7.02.2013

cups

Back in high school I learned the drinking game, Cups, to go along with Rich Mullins' Screen Door. Yes, I was a total youth group junkie my senior year.

So it makes me really happy to see what Anna Kendrick has done with the it. I have a running playlist of songs I associate with motherhood and my relationship with my kids. Ho Hey, Strawberry Swing, and Brandi Carlisle's The Story are just a few on the list, and this is the newest. For the one person out there who hasn't seen this, enjoy.


*I especially like the duo's faces, the triplet's magnificence, and the one slip-up from the 'bartender' which is so much like real life...almost perfect, and better for the almost.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thishawksnest reserves the right to remove any comment not contributing to content and conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Real Time Analytics